I am sure you have most probably heard of Mc Donalds and all the yummy food they serve. If you are a foodie, you would probably hear of McDonald’s and salivate. Did you know you can take part in a survey at McDVoice and get a chance to win a free meal?
McDonald’s was founded in the year 1940 by Maurice McDonald and Richard. Since then, the company has made tremendous growth and spread throughout the universe.
So, what does it take to get a free meal at McDonald’s by taking the McDVoice survey?
Requirements to participate in the survey
- Access to the internet as the survey takes place online
- A mobile device or a laptop that can access the internet
- A McDonald receipt that is less than one week old
- Be a minimum of 13 years of age
- Be a resident of the United States of America, Canada, or the United Kingdom.
- Have a basic knowledge and understanding of the English language as surveys are conducted in English.
- Not be family related to a sponsor or staff member working with the survey
How to take the survey
Open your browser of choice
- Input the link www.McDVoice.com
- On the McDonald receipt, enter the survey code
- Answer the questions asked in utmost honesty
- After each question, click next until all of them are over.
- Fill in your contact details when prompted to do so. Fill in contacts that can be used to easily reach you. Who knows, you could receive an invitation to a free meal.
- Afterward, a validation code will appear and it can be redeemed on the next visit.
What questions are asked on the survey
- How often do you visit?
- How would you rate the food quality?
iii. How did you find the hygiene in terms of cleanliness of the food and the environment?
- You will be requested to list down any problems you encountered when receiving the service
- Was the cost-friendly enough for you?
- What are your expectations in the future regarding how the services are delivered?
vii. Was the speed of service to you satisfactory? How did the staff that served you behave?
Frequently Asked Questions
Is McDVoice related to McDonald’s
Yes. McDVoice takes a survey on behalf of McDonald’s to improve on customer satisfaction and work on the way they offer their services.
Why take a survey yet they offer the best
No company is 100% perfect when it comes to serving their customers due to the difference in taste. However, this can be improved by generally improving the overall performance that is common among the group served.
Why should I take part in the survey?
The survey enables McDonald’s to know what areas to improve on. It is also an easy procedure that requires the minimum from you. Additionally, you could win a free meal!
Can I take part in the survey outside The United Kingdom?
Unfortunately not. The survey is only available in Canada, The United Kingdom, and The United States.